Google offers several monetization tools that can be used by content creators to earn revenue from their online content. Here are some of the most popular Google monetization tools:
- Google AdSense: AdSense is a program that allows website owners and bloggers to place ads on their websites and earn money when users click on those ads.
- Google AdMob: AdMob is a mobile ad network that allows app developers to monetize their apps by displaying ads.
- Google Ad Manager: Ad Manager is a comprehensive ad-serving platform that allows publishers to manage and optimize their ad inventory.
- Google Shopping: Google Shopping allows retailers to promote their products on Google’s search results pages.
- Google Affiliate Network: The Google Affiliate Network allows website owners to earn commission by promoting products from other businesses.
Monetization with Google
AdSense is free and requires no complex technical setup or basic knowledge. There are a variety of ad formats: text, images, HTML ads, video ads, and more.
Basically, it is very easy to connect to the website and start showing ads right away. The main disadvantage is very limited functionality. You cannot monetize your assets on Adsense through programmatic bidding or other advanced
media commerce methods.
Customizing your ads for different websites can also be a challenge.
Admob – Allows you to monetize app traffic with targeted ads. AdMob is free. Not only can you filter which ads appear, but you can customize them to match the look and feel of your app. The most common ad formats that can be created for apps are:
Banners, interstitials, native video ads with rewards, AdMob supports automatic updates on Google Play.
This allows you to serve ads from multiple ad networks to maximize fill rates and increase revenue.
It’s not just a traffic monetization platform, it’s an online marketplace; publishers can sell their traffic to advertisers and agencies. The platform uses real-time bidding, so it is possible to adjust the price based on various factors.
AdX offers more monetization control and flexibility with many tools. Most notably: Preferred Offers, Anonymous/Branded Inventory, Advanced targeting, Passback, etc.
Google Ad Manager Google Ad Manager is a more advanced monetization tool from Google.
There are two types of GAMS available: Ad Manager (free version) and Ad Manager 360 (paid version).
Google Ad Manager is a commonly uses free ad management software for small and medium-sized publishers.
The maximum impression threshold varies by region.
For example, in the US or Canada, you can serve up to 90 million ad unit impressions per month (excluding video).
Also, Google Ad Manager equips a variety of functions. The connection via an API more detailed reports the possibility to manage ad blocks.
Ability to manage ad-serving priorities but also ability to use a key-value pair for custom parameters, etc.
Overall, Google provides a range of monetization tools that can help content creators and businesses earn money from their online content.